IMPORTANT: Unfortunately, at this time, VisaHQ does not provide full service for tourist visas to Mexico. All applicants must apply in person at the nearest Embassy of Mexico
. Information below is for reference purposes only. Please address all questions to the Embassy of Mexico directly.
Original, signed Philippines passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport-type photographs: 2
Photocopies of the passport and ID card. The applicant must provide photocopies of the original passport and ID card, including copy of all visas(valid and expired).
Proof of status. Copy of registration certificate / copy of visa and copy of work permit(if available)in Philippines.
Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
Sufficient Fund (Mexico).
Provide All of the following (original and photocopy):
• Valid International Credit Card (photocopy the backside of the card where signature can be found)
• Paid Credit Card Statements/Billing statements of credit card (for the last 3 months)
• Updated bank Statements / Certifications
• Updated Passbooks/ Bank Books (front page & page with last updated amount
• Income Tax Return Paper (if employed); Business ownership certifications, duly registered by the Securites and Exchange Commission (SEC). (if self-employed)
• Business Ownership Certifications, duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or
• Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) (if self-employed).
• For Married Couples applying for the visa, separate set of documentation is required. Please provide the Marriage Contract upon application.
• For Parents and Children applying together for the visa, please present the Birth Certificate/s of the children. Both parents must sign the application form of the child.
Employment Letter. Original letter from your employer on business letterhead, with contact details, stating the date on which you were hired, your position with the company, and that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. For students, please submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester.
Personal Letter. A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Mexico, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation.
Letter of Invitation. A copy of the Invitation Letter faxed/emailed by the Mexican company to the Embassy.
SEC Registration. A photocopy of the SEC Registration of the company in the Philippines.